- Nik and Dan are hotel-bound in New York City due to rotten weather (they're going to run next week, promise)
- Nik goes for a 3.5-miler, but her feet hurt from wearing "girl shoes" at a conference
- Dan gets his pants and Chuck Taylors soaked by rain
- Then begins his bizarre 10-mile quest across Manhattan for more pants
- They run into Clive Owen -- yeah, that Clive Owen -- and catch a Broadway show
- Nik meets a guy who writes and publishes bathroom books, all by himself
- They get some feedback from very nice people
- Special thanks to Gordon from Tiree for his song "Buddha Bill"