- They're actually not at a race for a change -- weird, innit?
- Warning: There's so much gory news in this episode for some reason, it's like CSI: 4 Feet Running
- Updates on Nik's knees and ankles, and why she's not using Uncle Higgy anymore
- Dan remembers his running beginnings and first milestones - He also runs into a telephone pole
- They get to see actual cows (sorry, they forgot to take the camera), and they'll tell you where in Fall River the buffalo roam and the pigeons race
- They look ahead to their next year of running and the races ahead
- Lots of great feedback from wonderful listeners, and a Special Guest Appearance by Carnac the Magnificent and his sidekick Gordon