- Dan is struggling around the 7.5 mile mark while Nik is adjusting her knee brace and watching her Garmin Forerunner quickly lose battery power
- No tunnel shoutouts this time: Dan has the abdominal stitch to beat all abdominal stitches
- It's a good, bad, and ugly kind of race but have a great time, despite not getting a space blanket
- They get spotted from listener Tim at the finish line (sorry, it was hard to hear everything, Tim)
- How Nik and Dan's knees have held up since the race
- They read tons of feedback from lots of wonderful people
- It's a Voice-Mail-O-Rama!
- The mystery of why Dan is not the Chi Running guy