- Nik, Dan, and the dogs go for a stroll along the East Bay Bike Path in Warren, R.I.
- Apologies for the Rice Krispies crunchiness early in the episode -- microphone trouble
- Nik takes it easy on her knee, which is still smarting from her tussle with a runaway post office
- She has better luck with the bike trainer and yoga, but bad luck in terms of wardrobe choice
- Dan goes for his longest run ever, a 12-miler the week before his half-marathon race
- The difference between horrible crime and whimsical crime
- There's also some consternation about Dan's wardrobe choice
- Another 4 Feet Running Book Club giveaway is announced! Who wants a book full of running tips and dirty pictures? Stay tuned for 5/5 at 5 p.m.
- They read e-mail from some great people, mention a great charity, and do two tunnel shoutouts -- in a REAL tunnel, Gordon