- Nik and Dan go for the Zen Run 10K in Lakeville, Mass.
- They talk about their World Wide Festival of Races runs, and why they prefer to call it the WWF
- Fall's their favorite season, so they take advantage of it by being out among the various topiaries, lakes, cranberry bogs, and other features of nature
- Then nature calls
- Nature won't stop calling, so they take advantage of nature by having a pit stop in the woods
- Nik discusses what it's like to go wheat-free, Dan wants manly-sounding shoes, and Myrna can't stop wheezing
- They talk about their first-ever experiences with running
- Nik and Dan get some great feedback from very nice people, and actually give some feedback to other very nice people