- Dan and Nik run the Catholic Memorial Home 5K Harvest Race and Fun Run (or whatever it's called)
- It's Dan's first-ever 5K distance, and the longest he's ever run -- EVER
- Dan's knee is mysteriously swollen ahead of the race
- Nik has a running week packed with miles, yoga and "fairy cards"
- They discuss the merits of taking a bathroom break before a race, as opposed to taking all over yourself as you run
- Bananas appear in strange places
- Dan survives to run another day despite one crucial error
- They read an e-mail from a very nice person